Introduction To The Ninjutsu & Samurai Martial Arts - 5 Week Course
Time & Location
About the Event
This is an excellent opportunity for new beginners (and former practitioners alike) to learn the martial ways of both Ninjutsu (Ninpo) and the Samurai Arts.
As Bujinkan Budo practitioners we learn to defend against both armed and unarmed assailants. We also practise with a variety of traditional Japanese weapons.
The course runs for 5 weeks. The first week is a free The remaining classes costs £16 for 4 weeks. That's £4 per week for the 4 weeks of our Introductory course.
Note: You must be 16 or over to attend training - no exceptions
Please message us via Facebook for further information and any questions that you may have. Alternatively email us at email@example.com
What do I need to bring to training?
- Firstly, bring yourself, your sense of humour and a water bottle.
- You’ll need t-shirt and jogging bottoms for training. Indoor trainers or bare feet.
- No need to get the correct gear until you’re happy that you’re going to continue training.
How do I pay for the beginners course?
- We are currently only setup to take cash. Please pay your £16 at the beginning of the first lesson.
How much are the classes going forward after the beginners course?
- The standard price of each class is only £8 per lesson. These prices are reduced to £4 per lesson for students and the unemployed.
Do you practice with weapons?
- We practise with a variety of traditional Japanese weapons in a controlled and safe environment.
Parking When parking please do not park in the school next door to the Silverdale Centre as it is locked, and they will not open it once the school is closed. You can park in the car park at the side of the school, which can be found if you take the left just before the school entrance gates.